Should you wish to return any item/items, please ensure you return it in its original condition, within 14 days of receiving it. Once we have received your returned item/s, it will be refunded/exchanged. We will not be able to accept any items which might have been damaged by mishandling, during customisation or alteration.
• The item/s must be returned with a debit note enclosed.
• Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging.
• We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
• We are not liable for the postage fee for the return of goods.
• We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties.
• Refunds will be made once the items are received by us.
• Your refund will be credited by the same method of payment and/or to the same card with which you made your original payment.
• Refunds can take 7 working days to reflect in your account.